Two new car washes have opened in Granger over the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure that Granger really requires more car washes but, whatever. "Mikes Car Wash" is Heritage Square is the most recent to open.
Last week this announcement was made about Mike's on the local news Mikes Car Wash offering Free washes for two weeks I think this is noble effort for Mikes to get established in Granger. Especially in the current economic times, anything that is of value you can get for FREE is good.
However, where do you draw the line on free? Last night we were having dinner at Martin's Side Door Deli before attending an amazing Hillsong London Concert at Granger Community Church. Yesterday was not a pretty day weather-wise. It was cold, windy and rainy all day long. As we sat having dinner on the second floor of the Deli we watched car after car, in the pouring rain, go through Mike's car wash.
I have to ask, is "FREE" really that important for a car wash?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment