So Friday came and still no credit to my checking account for the erroneous withdrawl that Verizon made as a payment. So once again I called customer service. As I was waiting for someone to pick up the call Verizon's recorded customer service pledge was playing over and over. It said that Verizon's objective was to solve your problem the first time you report it. Ha! Finally a customer service rep answered the phone. After a brief discription from me as to what had transpired, again, she apoloigised, again.
Then she put me on hold so that she could read all of the notes that had been put on my account. She came back to the line and said it would take about 30 minutes for her to research the problem and wanted to know if she could call me back. I was going to the gym and wasn't going to be available for about 90 minutes so she agreed to call then.
The 90 minutes turned into about 100 minutes but she called. She advised that the paper work to generate the credit back to my checking account had never been filled out nor processed since I originally reported the problem on Tuesday. What was that customer service objective I heard on the recording...."fix it the first time!" apparently not so much! She apologised again and said that her supervisor was right there with her and that they would submit the paper work and some action should be taken on Monday. I asked for a call back on Monday so that a status of the situation could be determined.
So we'll see what Monday brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment