Monday, June 23, 2008

Real Men Wear Pink


Yes, I wore pink socks to the gym this morning.
I did laundry yesterday and washed several pair of my own gym socks but do you think I could find them this morning...NO! I can't imagine where they went. I folded and put everything away of mine that I washed but the sock were no wher to be found.
Fortunately I washed Lori's socks so grabbed a pair of hers and out the door I went.
Good thing it wasn't my underwear that I lost!

2 comments:

Lori Casto said...

Lori Lohmeyer said you should not advertise this

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to wear pink socks but ive never had the guts to do it...... but one day i will........ but first i need girl socks...........who can give me some............... 1425 Calle Espacio Brownsville, Texas 78520 Sincerely
Allan Hurtado
15 yr old