Friday, June 27, 2008

A visit with my Grandmother (pt 2)

Who knew 11 days after my visit with my Grandmother that yesterday God would call her home.

I'm so glad that I went to visit her one more time. I'm so glad I got to see her smile one more time. I'm so glad I got to hear her laugh one more time. I'm so glad we got to reminisce one more time. I'm so glad she was in my life.

Thanks Grandma for always loving me like only a Grandma could. Thank you for caring when it seems no one else did. Thank you for good advise I didn't always want. Thank you for listening when no one else could hear me.

Thank you for wonderful memories that no one can take away. I'll miss you !

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. Jeff told me yesterday. She sure was something wasn't she? I am proud to say that I knew her. She will be missed.
Suzanne

Dix said...

Awww Bob...I am so sorry. I know it bothered you so to see her in there. She is so happy now and you can "visit" with her anytime you wish.
Dix