After my last post about the service I was getting from Verizon Wireless I didn't think I'd have a part 4 to this nightmare, but I do.
Thursday morning of this past week Verizon topped themselves once again. As we were getting ready to leave on our get-away weekend to Minnesota, I picked up my phone to make a call. After pressing send I got a recording from Verizon saying to stay on the line and that I would be transferred to Financial Services.
When Verizon Financial Services came on the line they wanted to know if I wanted to make a payment right then. I asked why because my bill wasn't due until the end of the month. The financial services rep advised that my service had been suspended for lack of payment. I was livid! Not more than 3 days ago did they finally credit my checking account for money they had no business taking, now they were saying I was late and cut off my service.....and, and...they were going to charge me a reconnection fee. ARRRRRGGGHHH!
I explained, AGAIN, all of what transpired over the past 2 1/2 months (which I remined the person ont the phone that all of it should be noted on my account) and that none of it was my fault. She then took the time to read the notes on my account and said she would remove the reconnect fee and I would have service restored in30 minutes. I demanded to speak to a supervisor about what had happened. Of course this meant 10 minutes of Verizon commercials while I waited on hold. I'm convinced the supervisors must be on another planet and they have to beam up and get them and come back. When the supervisor came on the line I said I wanted it noted on my account that none of this was any error of mine and asked for an email confirmation of that. She told me that she doesnt' email but she would give me her employee number. Unbelievable!
I am so tempted to pay the $174 to have this account closed and move to another provider. On a credibility scale of 1 to 10 (1 being low), Verizon has about a .5 with me right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment