Always trying to utilize my time to the utmost, after getting home from working out Friday I decided that I would catch up on some of my ironing until Lori got home from Manowe. She actually called while I was ironing so I was trying to cock my head so that I could be hands free to iron and then, duh, I forgot I had speaker phone. Lori arrived home not long after our call and I wrapped up the shirt I was ironing and we took off to go out for dinner.
Fast forward to Sunday evening. Over the weekend we did several more loads of laundry which meant there were several more things to be ironed. We'd been gone much of the day and when we got home around 5pm I decided I'd go up and do my ironing before having some dinner. When I got up stairs I stood in disbelief. The iron had never been unplugged since Friday night. And furthermore, its doesn't have an automatic shut off. Talk about God being on the look out for our well being!
Lori happened to be upstairs when I finished what I had to iron. I passed her on the way to our closet to hang up what I'd ironed and said, "I opted to unplug the iron this time!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been tellin you guys...you are hot stuff...but do you believe me???? uh...no....lol
Glad you still have a house that doesn't smell like a campfire. I would be sooooo sad....Thank you God!
Post a Comment