I caved today. I said I wouldn't give in but I did. I had to. I was weak.
Yesterday was painful and I didn't want to go through it again. I tried to pretend that it didn't bother me but it did. I even lit candles in my office. Yeah like that was gonna help. (Although it did smell good!) I closed my office door thinking it would insulate me, but no such luck.
And leaving for the day only made it worse. It was the longest walk to my car. I thought maybe it would be ok when I left the gym, but sweating only made it worse than the walk from my office to the car.
Yeah I caved today. I said I wouldn't give in but I did. I was weak. Yeah, I wore a coat today and no flip flops ....cuz it was colder than yesterday. Where did summer GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment