Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My new Honda

Yesterday I took delivery on my new Honda Civic ES Coupe. I've never had a car with so many fun options. The color is metallic galaxy gray. It's a really unique color. It looks gray but at times has a brown tint to it. It's an unusual color and I like it!

It's also has a power sun roof. I've never had a sun roof before and today we lucked out with another sunny 75 degree October day so I proudly drove around with my sun roof open.

Another fun thing this car has is that the radio controls are on the steering wheel. One more feature I've never had in a car before. Sad thing is I forget that they're there and I've found myself reaching for the radio knobs evertime I want to adjust the volume or change the station.

I was estatic to find out that this car was MP3 compatable. I can and did plug my IPOD into the adaptor today and was able to listen to my favorite songs. This is so cool! I have wanted to be able to listen to my IPOD in my car forever. I bought one of those adaptors and Wal Mart for my previous car. You know the kind where you dial in a fuzzy FM station and your IPOD is suppose to play through it. DONT BELIEVE IT! They dont' work. It is so awesome that this car is factory compatible. Sad thing is when I got back from lunch I forgot to turn my IPOD off. The battery in it was already low and by the time I left work to go to the gym my IPOD was dead. I was not a happy camper as I having it for working out really helps the time pass. Not so much today.

The dash is very cool. The speedometer is digital which has taken some getting use to, but way cool just the same!

I can't wait to drive it again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dix said...

Where is the picture ?????? See if you had us cellular you could just shoot me a pic....lol
Do I get to go for a test ride????

oh goodie goodie...can't wait to see it. I bet Lori is lovin it....

Lori Casto said...

you boys and your toys!!!